GEAR EP 150
Goodyear gear oil of lubricants are supreme performance industrial gear oils, formulated with high-quality base stocks fortified with sulfur-phosphorus additive system. They are designed to work efficiently in all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems, where outstanding extreme pressure characteristics (EP/AW properties), extremely high load carrying capability and excellent demulsifying properties are desired.
- High thermal & oxidation stability protects against deposit formation and oil thickening, thus enhances the life and performance of lubricant.
- Excellent protection from bearing wear and high load carrying property extends the life of components.
- Excellent gear protection from micropitting & scuffing and outstanding extreme pressure performance.
- Compatible with elastomer seals and gaskets, leads to minimum leakage and reduced contamination.
- Excellent demulsifying properties, low foaming and good air release characteristics.
Specification level or performance:
- DIN 51517-3 (CLP)
- ISO 6743-6 & ISO 12925-1 (CKC/CKD)
- US Steel 224
- David Brown
- Flender BA 7300, table A
- David Brown S1.53.101
Need help? We can help you find the right product, answer technical questions, or just about anything else. Just let us know what you need.