Multigrade Gear Oil
Goodyear multigrade gear oil series of lubricants are high-performance heavy duty gear oils, formulated from high quality base oils and an advanced additive system. These lubricants are designed for automotive heavy duty transmissions, axles and final drives. Moreover these oils are specially engineered for heavy-duty axles and final drives where extreme pressures and shock loadings are expected.
- GOODYEAR GL-5 Gear oil are suitable for use in all Passenger cars, On-highway light and heavy duty trucks, and commercial vehicles.
- Suitable for Heavy duty manual transmissions, axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 level performance.
- Applications like Off-highway industries including: construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- Other heavy-duty industrial and automotive applications, involving hypoid gears operating under conditions where high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque exists.
Specification level or performance:
- API GL-5
- MIL-L-2105D (U.S Military Specification)
- MAN 342 M2
- ZF TE ML 05A, 7A, 12E, 16B, C & D, 17B, 19B, 21A
Need help? We can help you find the right product, answer technical questions, or just about anything else. Just let us know what you need.