SAE 50 API TO-4
Power Transmission Oil
Goodyear transmission oil series is a range of extra high performance transmission and drive train oils, formulated with high quality base stocks and advanced additive system to meet or exceed the requirements of Caterpillar TO-4 specification. Suitable to provide heavy duty performance benefits in powershift transmissions, gearboxes, final drives and high pressure hydraulic applications. It helps in maximizing the productivity in construction, quarrying and mining equipment operating under severe conditions.
- Suitable for use in heavy duty transmissions, gear boxes, final drives and hydraulic systems used in off-highway applications.
- Off-highway applications including: mining, agriculture, construction and quarrying.
- Suitable for certain manual, powershift and automatic transmissions where Allison C-4 fluids (SAE 10W & 30 grades) are recommended.
- Hydraulic applications in most of mobile equipment.
Specification level or performance:
- Caterpillar TO-4/TO-4M/TO-2
- Allison C-4
- Sperry Vickers/Eaton: M-2950-S/I-280-S
- Komatsu KES 07.868.1
- API GL-4
- Suitable for Wet Brakes
Need help? We can help you find the right product, answer technical questions, or just about anything else. Just let us know what you need.